No Credit Check In-House Financing Available!
Kona Poké is seeking quality joint venture partners to expand our brand across the United States! If your partner application is approved, we will assist you every step of the way in choosing a location, building your restaurant, opening, and beyond!
Our restaurants serve 30+ fresh ingredients sourced from around the world for great quality and freshness. Our sushi-grade fish, house-sauces, vegan, gluten-free, and cooked options are truly outstanding. All signature bowls and house sauces were developed by an award-winning Chef!
Our Modular Restaurants are the perfect way to bring Kona Poké to your neighborhood. We offer an industry-leading, easy to move, freestanding modular restaurant. Our fully equipped modular restaurants act as a brick & mortar restaurant servicing walk-up, take-out, and delivery business. This model can be stationed on a retail vendor's property, such as a brewery, non-food retail business, retail center, or even a vacant street corner.
Brick & Mortar storefronts, standalones, food halls, and more. We offer flexible models to fit your market. Our versatile, easy to operate build-outs range from 250 sq ft. - 1,500 sq ft.
"I'm a former tennis pro with no prior restaurant experience. With a modest investment, Kona Poké partnered with me in starting my own business. I now live at the beach and enjoy fishing in spare time. I'm looking forward to opening our second modular restaurant later this year!"
Justin R. Indianlantic, FL
Our versatile location models can be easily managed by one operating partner or dedicated employee. All food to be served is prepped fresh onsite. No skilled labor is required to consistently assemble and serve our award-winning poké bowls. Our restaurants do not require vent hoods or fryers which greatly reduces risk, and overall start-up costs.
• Comprehensive multi-stage, multi-location training in advance of your opening.
• Corporate trainers are available for refresher training.
• Digital marketing materials provided for print use or use digitally.
• Proprietary technologies provide a leg up on the competition and simplify daily operations.
• Ongoing guidance from a corporate Director of Operations to keep each location on track.
• Use of our branding and trademarks.
• Simplified food & supply purchasing and distribution through our supplier network nationwide.
• Access to our proprietary recipes and operations manuals.
• A Kona Poké representative will provide oversight on real estate site selection, construction, location design, and build-out of brick & mortar restaurant or mobile modular restaurant.
• Guidance for additional local advertising and marketing.
• Professionally managed local social media marketing provided by a national digital marketing agency.
Submit a Kona Poké joint venture partnership application.
Speak with a Kona Poké representative within 24-48 business hours.
Work with our operations team to assess your market and complete the necessary due diligence to ensure Kona Poké is the right fit for you, us, and your market.
If your application and location are approved a joint venture start-up cost estimate will be provided to you for review by your preferred business advisory professionals.
Discovery Day: Come to Orlando and meet with Matt and Ernie, and the Kona Poké operations team.
Connect with your personal Kona Poké liaison who will assist in every step of the way in the launching of our new joint venture partnership & restaurant.
Train in Orlando, FL along with key members of the Kona operational team.
Corporate trainer dispatched to your location in advance of the Grand Opening.
Grand Opening, with a Kona Poké corporate representative in attendance!
350 Crown Oak Centre Dr, Longwood, Florida 32750, United States
Disclaimer: This website and the joint venture partnership information on this site do not constitute an offer to partner with Kona Poké. The offer of a joint venture partnership location can only be made through the delivery of partnership contracts after the following partnership application has been approved. Moreover, we do not offer or sell franchises. Please know that our joint venture partnership requires an initial investment of $85,000+ for our modular restaurant model and $125,000+ for our brick and mortar restaurant models. If you can meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
Be the first to hear about upcoming partnership opportunities.